Freeland is a Bangkok-based frontline organization that works with partners around the world to end wildlife and human trafficking. Our dedicated teams of law enforcement, development, and communications specialists transform behavior and empower people. We also promote good governance and capacity building to protect vulnerable people and endangered species from the snares of organized crime and corruption.
Freeland is looking to hire a dynamic full-time Assistant Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will be required to:
• Review and analyze to ensure all accounting data/information is accurate and complete;
• Supervise/ Manage and Control day-to-day operation of cashier;
• Assist Finance Director in developing accounting process and procedure;
• Support to prepare Fund accountability report to Donors and Auditors;
• Monitor & Analyze fund balance;
• Coordinate and support external auditors for yearly audit exercises;
• Other jobs as assigned by Finance Director.
• Thai National Only;
• Male or Female;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
• Experience 4-7 years in Accounting and some experience in Finance department in management level;
• Able to handle Financial statement report, and analyze;
• Knowledgeable in QuickBooks, SAP, IFRS & TAS will be an advantage;
• Good command in English;
• Proficiency in MS. Office.
• Medical + Dental insurance;
• Provident fund.
All applicants are to submit a cover letter detailing their desire for the position, their CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed applicants will be notified (no phone calls, please).